Android and iOS Developer
Imagine a world where you have an adapted personal assistant who can respond to you as a human would. Vivoka is a French global leader in AI voice technologies founded in 2015. Thanks to its VDK (Voice Development Kit), Vivoka has become a major player in voice recognition. Vivoka’s powerful technology allows any company and developer to configure an embedded voice assistant, consisting of one or more voice technologies in a single day. Vivoka has won several innovation awards and has established leading partnerships with major players in the voice market.
With a team of 30 employees, including a top-notch R&D unit, Vivoka today has a portfolio of about 100 customers from all major industries and is pursuing its goal of bringing people closer to technology through voice.
- Maintaining the Voice Development Kit & existing Android applications.
- Design and develop new features in mobility.
- Putting into production and maintenance of applications on the Google Play Store.
- Writing documentation, unit tests & TDD.
- Develop the IOS version of the Voice Development Kit.
- You will be required to support our customers during their deployment and the tool’s adoption on technical points (support).
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Android/Java and a good mastery of IOS.
- Autonomy and good management of priorities.
- Curiosity pushing you to do technology monitoring regularly.
- Good analytical skills, ability to understand and resolve anomalies.
- Some benevolence and an interest in voice technologies.
- Good level in English allowing you to interact with a multilingual team.
- You will be part of a growing project, and be one of its pillars.
- At Vivoka, autonomy and trust are important values.
- Every day is a new challenge, you will not experience monotony.
- Each project is an innovation, you evolve in a crazy and stimulating environment.
- At Vivoka, we make every effort for our employees and their well-being.
- You will be located in Metz which is strategically located near the borders of France, Luxembourg and Germany.
- You will have complementary health insurance benefits.
- You will have complementary monthly meal vouchers.