Imagine a world where you have an adapted personal assistant who can respond to you as a human would. Vivoka is a French global leader in AI voice technologies founded in 2015. Thanks to its VDK (Voice Development Kit), Vivoka has become a major player in voice recognition. Vivoka’s powerful technology allows any company and developer to configure an embedded voice assistant, consisting of one or more voice technologies in a single day. Vivoka has won several innovation awards and has established leading partnerships with major players in the voice market.
With a team of 30 employees, including a top-notch R&D unit, Vivoka today has a portfolio of about 100 customers from all major industries and is pursuing its goal of bringing people closer to technology through voice.
- You will participate in the development and upgrades of the VDK (GUIs, low-level SDK, …).
- You will integrate new partners’ APIs to our collection.
- In time of need, you will assist our R&D team to the best of your abilities.
- You want to reach new height in an ambitious and fast-growing startup.
- You’ve got a strong theoretical and technical baseline at realizing C++ programs and are able to prove it.
- You are autonomous, passionate and very curious.
- You have at least 3 years of practical use of C++ as the major language in your projects, Boost or C++20.
- Bonus: You know how to use the Qt framework and its graphical, multimedia and network modules.
- You will be part of a growing project, and be one of its pillars.
- At Vivoka, autonomy and trust are important values.
- Every day is a new challenge, you will not experience monotony.
- Each project is an innovation, you evolve in a crazy and stimulating environment.
- At Vivoka, we make every effort for our employees and their well-being.
- You will be located in Metz which is strategically located near the borders of France, Luxembourg and Germany.
- You will have complementary health insurance benefits.
- You will have complementary monthly meal vouchers.