- Knowledge of all the technologies used in the company.
- Preparation of technical roadmaps for the various team projects.
- Management of developers, lead-devs, sysadmins.
- Experience in calls for projects / subsidies application.
- Ability to recruit team.
- Ability to do technical partnership.
- You will be responsible for project management (management, customer relations, recruitment, team coordination).
- You will manage administration files, writing: CIR, patent, sub, call for proposals, offers.
- You will participate in external relations (public): exhibition, presentation, talk, conf.
- You will manage the customer relations: Support, follow-up, customer call, etc…
- You will aslo manage partner relations: setting up and monitoring technical partnerships.
Benefits of the job
- You will be part of a growing project, and be one of its pillars.
- At Vivoka, Autonomy and trust are important values.
- Every day is a new challenge, you will not experience monotony.
- Each project is an innovation, you evolve in a crazy and stimulating environment.
- At Vivoka, we make every effort for our employees and their well-being.