Marketing and Communication Manager
Imagine a world where you have an adapted personal assistant who can respond to you as a human would. Vivoka is a French global leader in AI voice technologies founded in 2015. Thanks to its VDK (Voice Development Kit), Vivoka has become a major player in voice recognition. Vivoka’s powerful technology allows any company and developer to configure an embedded voice assistant, consisting of one or more voice technologies in a single day. Vivoka has won several innovation awards and has established leading partnerships with major players in the voice market.
With a team of 30 employees, including a top-notch R&D unit, Vivoka today has a portfolio of about 100 customers from all major industries and is pursuing its goal of bringing people closer to technology through voice.
- You will work with the sales department and strategic committee to manage the company’s strategy for its application in marketing and communication actions.
- You will lead the marketing and communication department to turn strategies into tactics that will be operated through :
- Digital marketing channels (search engine marketing, social media advertising, emailing etc.)
- Media Action Plan (PR, social media, community management, trade fairs, partners….)
- You will be responsible for the marketing’s conversion performance for the digital channels that your team will be managing.
- You will design, create and plan multi-platform content (social networks, website, newsletter, emailings, banners) and adapt our content to our brand image and the company’s messaging.
- You will be in charge of managing the different stakeholders relationships of your actions, would they be partners, agencies, freelancers and such.
- You will have to plan the organization, management and coordination of various types of events (trade shows, round tables, webinars…)
- You will have to create a process to quickly create measurable marketing and communication actions in the different actions that your team will be handling.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a managing marketing and/or communication position similar to this one.
- You have a great understanding and expertise of the different communication and marketing tools that are commonly used in B2B environments (press, netlinking, email marketing, social networks, content marketing and such…).
- You are able to create accurate personas and design a complete communication and marketing strategy around them.
- You are fluent in English, this is the default communication language, both internally and externally.
- You are familiar with data-driven strategies which is your primary go-to methodology.
- You already monitored your marketing and communication performance (the ability to produce complex dashboards through PowerBI or DataStudio is a plus)
- You know how to work with others, in your team and other departments.
- You have knowledge in IT, especially regarding B2B environments.
- You will be part of a growing project, and be one of its pillars.
- At Vivoka, autonomy and trust are important values.
- Every day is a new challenge, you will not experience monotony.
- Each project is an innovation, you evolve in a crazy and stimulating environment.
- At Vivoka, we make every effort for our employees and their well-being.
- You will be located in Metz which is strategically located near the borders of France, Luxembourg and Germany.