Imagine a world where you have an adapted personal assistant who can respond to you as a human would. Vivoka is a French global leader in AI voice technologies founded in 2015. Thanks to its VDK (Voice Development Kit), Vivoka has become a major player in voice recognition. Vivoka’s powerful technology allows any company and developer to configure an embedded voice assistant, consisting of one or more voice technologies in a single day. Vivoka has won several innovation awards and has established leading partnerships with major players in the voice market.
With a team of 30 employees, including a top-notch R&D unit, Vivoka today has a portfolio of about 100 customers from all major industries and is pursuing its goal of bringing people closer to technology through voice.
- You will create the next generation of NLP engines.
- You will work as part of a passionate and collaborative R&D team specialized in NLP and ML technologies.
- You will publish scientific papers and contribute to international patents.
- You will participate in all aspects of projects including proposing ideas, data collection/analysis, literature review, prototyping and development.
- You are passionate, creative, and have a collaborative mindset.
- You have a willingness to learn new technologies and successfully implement them.
- You have a PhD (or M.Sc.) in NLP, Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science or a related area, and have a strong experience in NLP/NLU/NLG.
- You have strong scientific publications in NLP conferences such as ACL, EMNLP, COLING, etc.
- You have an advanced understanding of NLP/NLU/NLG techniques and practical experience in building ML models for NLP/NLU/NLG and/or conversational agents.
- You have experience in both rapid prototyping and experimentation.
- You have a strong programming background with 2+ years of experience in any of the following languages: Python (preferably Pytorch, TensorFlow) or C++.
- You have good communication skills in English (French is not mandatory).
- You are able to clearly communicate your technical findings to a non-technical team.
- You may have experience with research or development for embedded/edge devices.
- You will be part of a growing project, and be one of its pillars.
- At Vivoka, autonomy and trust are important values.
- Every day is a new challenge, you will not experience monotony.
- Each project is an innovation, you evolve in a crazy and stimulating environment.
- At Vivoka, we make every effort for our employees and their well-being.
- You will be located in Metz which is strategically located near the borders of France, Luxembourg and Germany.
- You will have complementary health insurance benefits.
- You will have complementary monthly meal vouchers.