- Passionate, creative, and collaborative mindset.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related field.
- Familiarity with recent research in Deep Learning and ability to implement algorithms from research papers.
- Hands-on experience building ML systems for Signal Processing or related fields.
- Strong programming background with 2+ years of experience (Python, C++, Java, etc).
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them.
- Technical vocabulary in French and English.
- Multiple language skills.
- Multicultural mindset.
- Ph.D. in Machine Learning.
- Knowledge of conversational design.
- Implementation and maintenance of Machine Learning models in production.
- Experience with one or more of the following libraries/technologies: Pytorch, TensorFlow, scikit-learn, spaCy, Kaldi, Docker, Kubernetes, C, C++.
- (Desired) Scientific Publications in communities such as ACL, ICASSP, etc.
- Work as part of a passionate and collaborative team of Machine Learning (ML) and Speech Processing.
- Research and evaluate published articles and ML problems.
- Participate in all aspects of projects including data collection/analysis, literature review, prototype, development and experience design, and user studies.
- Contribute to our human-centered vision of the future products.
Benefits of the job
- You will be part of a growing project, and be one of its pillars.
- At Vivoka, Autonomy and trust are important values.
- Every day is a new challenge, you will not experience monotony.
- Each project is an innovation, you evolve in a crazy and stimulating environment.
- At Vivoka, we make every effort for our employees and their well-being.