Imagine a world where you have an adapted personal assistant who can respond to you as a human would. Vivoka is a French global leader in AI voice technologies founded in 2015. Thanks to its VDK (Voice Development Kit), Vivoka has become a major player in voice recognition. Vivoka’s powerful technology allows any company and developer to configure an embedded voice assistant, consisting of one or more voice technologies in a single day. Vivoka has won several innovation awards and has established leading partnerships with major players in the voice market.
With a team of 30 employees, including a top-notch R&D unit, Vivoka today has a portfolio of about 100 customers from all major industries and is pursuing its goal of bringing people closer to technology through voice.
- Be the technical reference for the solutions you represent.
- Recommend technical configurations including the description and possibly the valuation of the solutions.
- Participate in the preparation of webinars, seminars, technical workshops…
- Contribute to the technological watch on all the markets addressed by Vivoka.
- Develop a strong relationship with the supplier.
- Work transversally with sales, marketing and other departments in order to promote sustainable growth of the company.
- Master 2 degree – Engineering school preferred.
- You have 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Technical knowledge and skills in C++/ Java development.
- Ability to transmit your knowledge.
- You have a good level of English (oral and written).
- Be used to addressing C-levels or management profiles.
- You show curiosity, versatility, a strong team spirit, and a willingness to accompany the evolution of our market.
- You will be part of a growing project, and be one of its pillars.
- At Vivoka, autonomy and trust are important values.
- Every day is a new challenge, you will not experience monotony.
- Each project is an innovation, you evolve in a crazy and stimulating environment.
- At Vivoka, we make every effort for our employees and their well-being.
- You will be located in Metz which is strategically located near the borders of France, Luxembourg and Germany.
- You will have complementary health insurance benefits.
- You will have complementary monthly meal vouchers.