Software Quality & Support Engineer Level 1-2
Imagine a world where you have an adapted personal assistant who can respond to you as a human would. Vivoka is a French global leader in AI voice technologies founded in 2015. Thanks to its VDK (Voice Development Kit), Vivoka has become a major player in voice recognition. Vivoka’s powerful technology allows any company and developer to configure an embedded voice assistant, consisting of one or more voice technologies in a single day. Vivoka has won several innovation awards and has established leading partnerships with major players in the voice market.
With a team of 30 employees, including a top-notch R&D unit, Vivoka today has a portfolio of about 100 customers from all major industries and is pursuing its goal of bringing people closer to technology through voice.
- Detect anomalies as the software is being developed by carrying out precise checks on the functionalities, which are previously listed in the specifications.
- Set up a diagnostic schedule for the functionalities, follow it and make it accessible to the technical actors of the project.
- Establish operational tactics, create testing and analysis tools for the results found, with the aim of writing precise assessments of the software studied.
- Ensure that the modifications are carried out according to the specifications.
- Carry out installations and tests of software.
- Update the documentation of the different software versions.
- Install the demonstration environments of the offers.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support (10 to 15% of total activity).
- HTML / VBA
- Determine, Loop, Coda
- Quality Center, Testlink, Mantis, TestRail, Jira
- Sense of customer relationship in technical support.
- Autonomy and good management of priorities.
- Ability to decompose anomalies and bugs in order to find solutions.
- Curiosity pushing you to do technology monitoring regularly.
- Advanced English understanding/expression allowing you to interact with a multilingual team.
- You will be part of a growing project, and be one of its pillars.
- At Vivoka, autonomy and trust are important values.
- Every day is a new challenge, you will not experience monotony.
- Each project is an innovation, you evolve in a crazy and stimulating environment.
- At Vivoka, we make every effort for our employees and their well-being.
- You will be located in Metz which is strategically located near the borders of France, Luxembourg and Germany.
- You will have complementary health insurance benefits.
- You will have complementary monthly meal vouchers.