DEVELOPER C++ W/M
As part of its constant evolution, Vivoka is deepening its solutions and improving its voice assistants. Your main mission, if you accept it, will be to create and improve our various artificial intelligences and the various technical tasks associated with them.
- You want to evolve within an ambitious and growing start-up.
- You have a solid theoretical and technical foundation in C++ program development and are able to demonstrate it.
- With at least 1 year of experience in a company where C++ was the technology most commonly used, you are a bearded (or bearded) C++ and you don’t have a glassy eye when it comes to Boost or C++20.
- You are autonomous and passionate about your job
- Minimum level required for the required darts / ping-pong.
- Essential, you have a sense of humour.
- You will be involved in the development of our cloud and embedded solutions.
- You will integrate new objects connected to our flagship home automation solution.
- You will have to produce new bricks to extend our modular architecture.
- You will develop your reflexes to be prepared for any attack of nerves.
The job’s pluses:
- Young team (average age 25 years old), competent, dynamic and super nice!
- Stimulating technical environment, challenges and curriculum learning.
- C++ mentors in the team.
- Regular lunch or afterwork outings (bowling, cinema, climbing, escape game,…)
- Remuneration according to the candidate’s profile and possibility of evolution