HARDWARE MANAGER (M/F)
Main mission :
As part of its constant evolution, Vivoka is deepening its solutions and improving its voice assistants. Your main mission, if you accept it, will be to develop the hardware for our voice assistants. You will be in charge of managing the electronic design office that supports us in the industrialization and production of our voice assistants.
Required profile :
- You have already deployed a hardware product.
- You have already worked with a study office.
- You have already worked on the after-sales service and return logistics aspects.
- You are autonomous and proactive.
- You are passionate about your field and curious about different technologies existing.
- You have a great capacity for work.- Knowledge of Mecha is a plus.
- You will be responsible of the development of our product range.
- You will be responsible of the study office that accompanies us.
- You will participate in the technical choices.
- You are benchmarking different technologies that might prove to be useful.
- You participate in future developments of the range.
The job’s pluses :
- Be part of a growing project, and be one of its pillars.
- We do absolutely everything to make sure you enjoy your job, because for us, you are already important.
- The happiness of some people is the happiness of others at Vivoka.
- Each project is an innovation, you evolve in a crazy and stimulating environment.
- You will develop your skills with healthy, simple and competent people.
- Every day is a new challenge, you will not experience monotony.
- Autonomy and trust are important values at Vivoka.