PROJECT MANAGER W/M
Main mission :
As part of its constant evolution, Vivoka is deepening its solutions and improving its voice assistants. Your main mission, if you accept it, will be to manage a team of developers working on the development and deployment of our products.
Required profile :
- You have already designed one or more IOT products.
- You have experience in project management and agile methods.
- You are able to manage a project from A to Z.
- You are autonomous and proactive.
- You have leadership skills (managing, supervising and federating a team, youlove it!)
- The little something extra: You have knowledge of electricity, hardware, meca and are good at pinging(beer) pong.
- You will be responsible for the development of our product range.
- You will be responsible for managing the team dedicated to the development of the assistant.
- You will take charge of the project carried out with the various service providers.
- You will participate in the technical and strategic choices related to these products.
- You and your team will be responsible for the integration and updates of our assistant.
- You will be responsible for the deployment of projects (from production to after-sales service) at
- You will work in collaboration with a product manager (nice, handsome, and strong at Rubik’s
The job’s pluses :
- Be part of a growing project, and be one of its pillars.
- We do absolutely everything to make sure you enjoy your job, because for us, you are already important.
- The happiness of some people is the happiness of others at Vivoka.
- Each project is an innovation, you evolve in a crazy and stimulating environment.
- You will develop your skills with healthy, simple and competent people.
- Every day is a new challenge, you will not experience monotony.
- Autonomy and trust are important values at Vivoka.