How does Vivoka collect and use your personal data?
Vivoka collects the following personal data about you when you interact with its services.
If you visit https://vivoka.com
Vivoka may collect technical information such as information about your interaction with the pages of the website (scrolling, clicking, etc.) or the type of operating system you are using, and your IP address.
Vivoka needs this information in order to make the website available to you and to improve the website. The legal basis for this is that such personal data is required in order for Vivoka to provide you with the service you requested, as well as Vivoka’s legitimate interest in optimizing your experience and the website’s performance.
If you create an account on https://console.vivoka.com
Vivoka may collect:
- Personal information you provide, such as your email, your username, your IP address, and your GitHub/Google/Linkedin account information (including your primary email address and ID) if you connect it to https://console.vivoka.com.
- An identifier for your account.
- Technical information, logs and timestamps related to your use of your account.
Vivoka may use this information to:
- Improve https://console.vivoka.com.
- The legal basis for this is Vivoka’s legitimate interest in optimizing your experience and the console’s performance.
- Contact you regarding potential business opportunities, products, and news (to the extent you sign up for the Vivoka newsletter). The legal basis for this is Vivoka’s legitimate interest in communicating with its business prospects and customers about its news, products, and services.
- Communicate with prospects and customers with a view to processing orders, conclude agreements, and follow the performance of contracts. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures between you and Vivoka.
- Comply with its tax and other legal obligations, including in terms of invoicing, accounting and archiving. The legal basis for this processing is Vivoka legal obligations.
If you interact with Vivoka via email or an online form
If you send Vivoka an email or otherwise interact with Vivoka, Vivoka may collect your email, name, and any other information it requires to address your request.
In addition to the relevant purposes stated above, where relevant, Vivoka may use this information to address your request, communicate with you, keep records and derive analytics of requests received, and fulfill its accountability requirements. The legal basis for this processing is, as the specific case may be, the performance of a contract between you and Vivoka or pre-contractual measures, Vivoka legal obligations, or Vivoka legitimate interest in streamlining communication with users and third parties.
If you build a product using Vivoka services and software
Vivoka may collect data strictly necessary for purposes of usage reporting, billing, and fraud prevention and detection. The legal basis for this is Vivoka’s legitimate interest in performing bookkeeping for accounting and invoicing.
Who does Vivoka share your personal data with?
Vivoka may share your personal data with our service providers who help us fulfill the purposes described above. We may also share your information with competent authorities for legitimate reasons. If this involves your data being stored or accessed from outside of the EU, we will make sure we implement adequate measures to secure the data transfer, such as a data transfer agreement based on the EU Commission’s model clauses.
How long does Vivoka keep your information for?
We keep your personal data for various periods of time depending on the type of data and the purpose of their collection, but as a general rule, we will store your information for no longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes described above, any retention period required by law, and for the applicable statute of limitations period thereafter.
How is your personal data protected?
We make sure your personal data is protected through adequate organizational and technical security measures. We apply physical and logical security measures internally, and our servers are subscribed from the most established cloud providers and protected through the state of the art security measures.
Vivoka services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.
You have the right to contact us, rectify or erase your personal data or to restrict the processing of your personal data, or object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability, each under the conditions laid out in detail in the GDPR. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, and to give us instructions on how to handle your personal data in the event of your death. If you have an account with Vivoka, you may access, update and delete your personal data, in your Account Settings.
For any other request to exercise your rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a registered letter to Privacy Team – Vivoka SAS, 5 rue du Pré Chaudron, 57070 Metz, France, and we will do our best to respond to your request.
For more information or to request to exercise your rights, please contact the Privacy Team at email@example.com.