Voice use cases: our customers' success stories
Discover some of the most innovative voice use cases built with the Voice Development Kit and its on-device voice technologies.
Focus Field #1
Industry 4.0, Logistics & Supply Chain
- Pick-by-Voice solution with headsets
- Assisted Maintenance, repairs, operations (MRO)
- Voice biometrics for property access
- Productivity Boost
- Increased Safety (Hands-free)
- Tasks Accuracy
- Faster Process Onboarding
Focus Field #2
Smart Glasses & XR Wearables
- Voice navigation in Wearables’ OS (Operating Systems)
- Voice dictation in VR Headsets Software Evaluation
- Text-to-Speech for On-Device Audio Feedbacks
- Custom & Branded Wake-up Words
- Microphones’ recording quality enhancements
- Specific vocabulary voice commands
- Hands-free capabilities
- Improved UX (user experience)
- Enhanced safety during use
- Intuitive navigation and controls
Focus Field #3
Field Services & Maintenance (MRO)
- Specific vocabulary voice inputs in mobile application
- Voice assistant for guided maintenance and repair operations (MRO) or quality controls
- Letter & digits spelling for counter/meter readings
- Data quality and accuracy (writing skills disparities)
- Increased safety (Hands-free)
- More intuitive UX (user experience)
Adopting voice AI in your business starts here
Get in touch with our team to shift your company in the Voice First world.
Some of the voice use cases that show the power of voice
Other Use Cases
In case you did not find what you were looking for, voice AI can be interesting in
Kiosks & Displays
- Voice commands and navigation on kiosks.
- Audio feedbacks using custom TTS.
- User authentication or identification with voice.
- Voice commands for medical devices.
- Voice instructions for practicians.
- Monitoring health and technical data with voice.
- Hands-free device controls using voice commands.
- Voice assistant for recipes and instructions.
- Branded voice experience with custom wake word.
- In-game voice commands (e.g. Plane’s controls).
- Gaming instructions using Text-to-Speech voices.
- Voice biometrics for quick player login system.
- Voice commands in vehicles and training or simulation systems.
- Real-time voice information (TTS).
- Voice picking and inventory management.
- In-store voice assistant for customers’ entertainment and support.
Develop your own voice use case
Get started by prototyping your solution using the VDK. You can easily request an evaluation period using the button below.
Don't really know what to do?
Most of people are not familiar with voice technologies yet, and it’s totally alright. We are here to support you in your projects.
For developers, by developers
Start developing your voice AI solution with the VDK
Sign up to request a free trial
Share your information to access the VDK's evaluation.
Develop and test your use cases
Design, create and try all of your features.
Export and integrate
Available for Windows, Android or Linux devices.
Companies that have chosen our solution
Our customers' feedbacks regarding our solutions
“Vivoka’s technologies have been integrated into our solutions dedicated to Human Factors in industry, guaranteeing performance and data confidentiality.”
Head of the Human Factors Technology Laboratory
"Vivoka’s solutions can run offline, on-device, to operate anywhere, anytime and with a broad language support capability which is for our products a distinct competitive advantage."
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
"We partnered with Vivoka on several innovative projects on embedded Linux system, and delivered, in a very short time, multi-lingual natural voice interactions fully running “at the edge” to our customers."
VP of Technology
Vivoka challenges the voice assistant giants with its offline solution
Paris, France. April 11, 2023. Vivoka is announcing an NLU (Natural Language Understanding) technology that is as powerful as the cloud, but running in an embedded voice assistant. In doing so,...