C++ Software Engineer
Imagine a world where you have an adapted personal assistant who can respond to you as a human would. Vivoka is a French global leader in AI voice technologies founded in 2015. Thanks to its VDK (Voice Development Kit), Vivoka has become a major player in voice recognition. Vivoka’s powerful technology allows any company and developer to configure an embedded voice assistant, consisting of one or more voice technologies in a single day. Vivoka has won several innovation awards and has established leading partnerships with major players in the voice market.
With a team of 30 employees, including a top-notch R&D unit, Vivoka today has a portfolio of about 100 customers from all major industries and is pursuing its goal of bringing people closer to technology through voice.
- You shall actively participate in the design, development, update, test, reviews and deployment of the VDK.
- As a core member of the technical team, you will be given autonomy and supervision over key aspects of the solution.
- As a C++ developer, we will elevate your technical level and expect professional quality over your work at all times.
- You shall get intimate with a large spectrum of innovative technologies: Voice Recognition, Voice Synthesis, Voice Biometrics, …
- Programming is more than a job for you, you have personal projects on the side that you’re passionate about (we’re curious, share them with us!).
- You’re not afraid of C++ technicalities, rather, you’d like to know more! You know about the multiple ISO standards of the last ten years.
- You’ll be using Linux daily, while not being completely lost about developing on Windows (bonus points for MacOS competency).
- Prior experience with Qt (both Widgets & QML) is a big plus.
- You don’t take yourself too seriously and can hold your own in a Nerf battle once in a while!
- Our team is small but powerful, meaning you get to quickly earn responsibilities over core features and/or processes.
- Becoming an expert in C++ is not a possibility, but a consequence of being around us.
- Meanwhile, our technical environment has plenty of interesting avenues, ranging from embedded development to AI or even NLP and machine learning. Your thirst for curiosity won’t ever be quenched here.
- We like to break the mold sometimes. From spontaneous events to major outside meet-ups each quarter, we won’t let you simmer down for too long 😉