Growth Marketer (M/F)
Vivoka is a global leader in voice AI technologies founded in 2015. Thanks to its VDK (Voice Development Kit), Vivoka offers an all-in-one solution that enables any company to create its own high-performance, secure embedded/offline voice assistant in record time. Vivoka has won several innovation awards and has established leading partnerships with major players in the voice market.
- Execute acquisition and loyalty campaigns
- Recommend relevant tools for service development
- Carry out performance and optimization tests
- Analyze and interpret data to understand user behavior and suggest improvements.
- Write content adapted to the media chosen to attract our targets
- Propose and implement SEO improvements
- Work in conjunction with the Product Manager – Online Experience and the Marketing Manager
- Monitor the competition and the sector.
- Professional English and French required
- Master degree in marketing
- Years of experience: 3 – 5 years
- Appetence for new technologies
- First experience with a software publisher is a bonus
- Mastery of various campaign and analysis tools: Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Pipedrive Campaigns, etc.
- Ability to explore new ideas and test new approaches.
- Ability to analyze data and draw relevant conclusions to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills in French and English, and the ability to adapt the tone and style of communication to suit the media and target audiences.
- Strong ability to work in a team, collaborate with other departments and manage projects independently.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing tools and platforms, including web analytics, advertising platforms, e-mailing tools, etc.
- Understanding of SEO principles and content marketing strategies.
- A stimulating work environment with a dynamic team.
- Latitude in acquisition levers
- An agile company
- Development in an international context
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility of teleworking
- Luncheon vouchers
- We like to break the mold sometimes. From spontaneous events to major outside meet-ups each quarter, we won’t let you simmer down for too long!