Software Engineer – MLOps
Imagine a world where you have an adapted personal assistant who can respond to you as a human would. Vivoka is a French global leader in AI voice technologies founded in 2015. Thanks to its VDK (Voice Development Kit), Vivoka has become a major player in voice recognition. Vivoka’s powerful technology allows any company and developer to configure an embedded voice assistant, consisting of one or more voice technologies in a single day. Vivoka has won several innovation awards and has established leading partnerships with major players in the voice market.
With a team of 30 employees, including a top-notch R&D unit, Vivoka today has a portfolio of about 100 customers from all major industries and is pursuing its goal of bringing people closer to technology through voice.
As an MLOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and deployment of technology that enables our AI researchers and software engineers to build, productionize and deploy machine learning models following best practices.
In this role, you will shape and build next generation technology that enables scaling our ML models to several languages.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in the fields of computer science, IT, or engineering.
- You have excellent skills in Python with 3+ years industry experience.
- You have practical knowledge delivering and maintaining production software including APIs.
- You have a clear understanding of software development processes including design, development, testing, etc.
- You have experience with modern development methods and tooling: containers (e.g., Docker), CI/CD tools (e.g., GitHub actions), version control (Gitlab or Github).
- You have experience setting up at least one contemporary MLOps tooling (e.g., experiment tracking, packaging, deployment, feature store, etc.).
- You’ve already created production ready complex models.
- You have a basic understanding of fundamental ML concepts like model parameters, metrics, biases, and datasets.
- You have good analytical and synthetical skills.
- You are autonomous in your work.
- You are capable of vulgarizing complex topics and presenting them to a team.
- You have good communication skills in English (French is not mandatory)
- You may have expertise with Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- You may have knowledge of C++.
- You may have experience with development for embedded/edge devices.
- You will be part of a growing project, and be one of its pillars.
- At Vivoka, autonomy and trust are important values.
- Every day is a new challenge, you will not experience monotony.
- Each project is an innovation, you evolve in a crazy and stimulating environment.
- At Vivoka, we make every effort for our employees and their well-being.
- You will be located in Metz which is strategically located near the borders of France, Luxembourg and Germany.
- You will have complementary health insurance benefits.
- You will have complementary monthly meal vouchers.