Machine Learning Engineer
Imagine a world where you have an adapted personal assistant who can respond to you as a human would. Vivoka is a French global leader in AI voice technologies founded in 2015. Thanks to its VDK (Voice Development Kit), Vivoka has become a major player in voice recognition. Vivoka’s powerful technology allows any company and developer to configure an embedded voice assistant, consisting of one or more voice technologies in a single day. Vivoka has won several innovation awards and has established leading partnerships with major players in the voice market.
With a team of 30 employees, including a top-notch R&D unit, Vivoka today has a portfolio of about 100 customers from all major industries and is pursuing its goal of bringing people closer to technology through voice.
- You will work as part of a passionate and collaborative R&D team specialized in embedded ML technologies.
- You will have the opportunity to publish scientific papers and contribute to international patents.
- You will attend world renowned conferences.
- You will participate in all aspects of projects including proposing ideas, data collection/analysis, literature review, prototyping and development.
- You will have to present your work to the company in a vulgarized way.
- You hold a Master/Engineer degree or PhD in Machine Learning with interest in R&D.
- You keep yourself up-to-date with the recent methods and techniques in applied deep learning and machine learning.
- You are comfortable with reading scientific research papers as well as discussing and implementing them.
- You have expertise with Machine Learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- You have excellent skills in at least Python or C++.
- You’ve already created production-ready complex models.
- You may have experience with research or development for embedded/edge devices.
- You have good analytical and synthetical skills.
- You are independent in your work.You are capable of vulgarizing complex topics and presenting them to a team.
- You have good communication skills in English (French is not mandatory).
- Our team is small but powerful, meaning you get to quickly earn responsibilities over core features and/or processes.
- Meanwhile, our technical environment has plenty of interesting avenues, ranging from embedded development to AI or even NLP and machine learning. Your thirst for curiosity won’t ever be quenched here.
- We like to break the mold sometimes. From spontaneous events to major outside meet-ups each quarter, we won’t let you simmer down for too long 😉