Head of Growth
Vivoka is a global leader in voice AI technologies founded in 2015. Thanks to its VDK (Voice Development Kit), Vivoka offers an all-in-one solution that enables any company to create its own high-performance, secure embedded/offline voice assistant in record time. Vivoka has won several innovation awards and has established leading partnerships with major players in the voice market.
- You will work with the sales department and strategic committee to manage the company’s strategy for its application in marketing actions.
- You will lead the marketing department to turn strategies into tactics that will be operated through :
- Digital marketing channels (search engine marketing, social media advertising, Newsletters etc.)
- You will be responsible for the marketing’s conversion performance for the digital channels
- You will design, create and plan multi-platform content (social networks, website, newsletter) and adapt our content.
- You will have to create a process to quickly create measurable marketing actions in the different actions that your team will be handling.
- You will monitor the campaigns run by competing sites
- You will define the attribution models and set up the tracking, monitor and control the ROI of the campaigns
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a great understanding and expertise of the different marketing tools that are commonly used in B2B environments (SEO,SEA,, email marketing, content marketing and such…).
- You are fluent in English, this is the default communication language, both internally and externally.
- You are familiar with data-driven strategies which is your primary go-to methodology.
- You already monitored your marketing performance (the ability to produce complex dashboards through PowerBI or DataStudio is a plus)
- You know how to work with others, in your team and other departments.
- You have knowledge in IT, especially regarding B2B environments.
- Our team is small but powerful, meaning you get to quickly earn responsibilities over core features and/or processes.
- Meanwhile, our technical environment has plenty of interesting avenues, ranging from embedded development to AI or even NLP and machine learning. Your thirst for curiosity won’t ever be quenched here.
- We like to break the mold sometimes. From spontaneous events to major outside meet-ups each quarter, we won’t let you simmer down for too long 😉